Ten Ways to Fight Pornography
Ten Ways To Fight A Porn Addiction
10. Admit that you have a problem
9. Tell a trusted friend and have him hold you accountable.
8. Never erase your browser history– and keep your computer in view of others. No closed doors or secret places.
7. Destroy all pornographic DVD’s and magazines in your house or office.
6. When you are at a hotel: ask them to block all adult channels. [Don't watch TV at all: read instead]
5. Realize your weakness and stay away from all forms of pornography, even porn that is considered soft. Soft porn is in many movies and TV programs. Treat it the same way you would a contagious disease.
4. Make a commitment not to go to bars or clubs which feature porn or strippers.
3. Get and internet filtering system.
2. Get help if necessary but learn how to romance your wife correctly. Sex must always be enjoyed in the context of love or else it is destructive.
1. Addiction to porn is not a small problem; seek God’s help and the help of spiritual counselor’s