Dr. Douglas Weiss, PhD 1. WHAT IS SEX ADDICTION? Sex addiction is a method of medicating feelings and/or coping with stress to the degree that one’s sexual behavior becomes the major coping mechanism in their life. The individual often cannot stop the sexual behavior for any great length of time by themselves. The sex addict…
Are you winning or losing in this crazy area of lust?
Browse through these questions to get an idea.
1. Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
2. Do you justify your lust?
3. Do you ever think your sexual desire is stronger than you?
4. Do you hide what you use for sexual stimulation?
5. Do you hide some of your sexual behaviors?