Prosecutor: I’m afraid it’s pretty cut and dried, ma’am. It’s black and white. You can see it right there, can’t you ma’am? You have no excuse not to meet your husband’s sexual needs. It’s no less than fraud. And it’s a biblical command. Enter Counsel …
Are you winning or losing in this crazy area of lust?
Browse through these questions to get an idea.
1. Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
2. Do you justify your lust?
3. Do you ever think your sexual desire is stronger than you?
4. Do you hide what you use for sexual stimulation?
5. Do you hide some of your sexual behaviors?