excerpted from the book Sex Addiction in the Church-12 Christian Men Share Their Stories of Recovery, edited by Steve Steele. Quarry Press, Dallas, Texas. Used with permission. Coming from my background who would’ve thought that I would be addicted to Internet pornography? That I would take this addiction into the mission field? I am, first…
Are you winning or losing in this crazy area of lust?
Browse through these questions to get an idea.
1. Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
2. Do you justify your lust?
3. Do you ever think your sexual desire is stronger than you?
4. Do you hide what you use for sexual stimulation?
5. Do you hide some of your sexual behaviors?