Are you winning or losing in this crazy area of lust?
- Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
- Do you justify your lust?
- Do you ever think your sexual desire is stronger than you?
- Do you hide what you use for sexual stimulation?
- Do you hide some of your sexual behaviors?
- Do you get frustrated with yourself for your devotion to pornography?
- Has sex (or romantic fantasies) been a way for you to escape your problems?
- Do you spend considerable time surfing pornography online?
- Do you lose sleep due to late-night porn sessions?
- Do you get excited knowing you have an evening to yourself to use porn?
- Has your sexual behavior ever created problems for you and your family?
- Have you used magazines, videos or online pornography even when there was considerable risk of being caught by family members who would be upset by my behavior?
- Have people in your life been upset about your sexual activities online?
- Has anyone been hurt emotionally because of your sexual behavior?
- Have important parts of your life (such as job, family, friends, or leisure activities) been neglected because you were spending too much time on sex?
- Have your sexual needs intruded into your financial life?
- Have you attempted to stop your online sexual behaviors?
- Have you attempted to stop some parts of your sexual activity?
- After sexually “acting out”, do you sometimes refrain from all sex for a significant period?
- Do you believe that casual or anonymous sex has kept you from having more long-term intimate relationships?
Bonus Question: Do you ever fear that life without pornography would be boring, empty, and joyless?
There is no results here based on your answers- it is only an excercise to help you think and evaluate yourself.
Now consider the time you spend devoted to lust. How many hours a week?
Wow! Do you realize that just 2 hours a week with your wife doing something fun together could totally revolutionize your marriage? Check this page out for some ideas on ways to spend time with your wife.
Wow! Do you realize that in just 6 hours a week you could learn a new skill that could get you a raise and a better job? Less financial pressure could make your life and marriage run smoother.
9 hrs or more
Wow! You are quite the porn aficionado. Do you realize what kind of changes you could create in your life re-directing that energy on something else? How about a weekend marriage seminar to jump-start a revolution in your marriage?